Swiss Army Student: 15 Handy household tools you didn’t know existed but should spend your student loan onBack
Here is a list of handy household tools and gadgets you can spend your student loan on!
- Fill-and-clean scrubber – Fill the handle with washing up liquid and it will automatically dispense the exact amount you need and no more.
- Mash potato ricer – This should not be missed from any potato lover’s kitchen. It’s multipurpose too – it can be used to make fruit juice as well.
- Portable label maker – You can easily label your items in your fridge now. Your housemates will think twice before taking your schnitzel again.
- Electric pepper grinder – This will make you feel like a boss in the kitchen. You’ll keep your food well-seasoned and keep your surfaces tidy at the same time.
- Reusable food bags – Unlike their plastic counterparts, these washable and reusable food bags are better for the environment.
- Surge protector power strip – This extension cord will protect your electronics and give you the option of USB ports.
- Folding cutting board – Once you’ve cut the vegetables for that curry or pasta source, fold the board, and pour the veg into the pan. Easy days!
- Egg poacher cups – Silicone egg cups can ensure that you get the perfect eggs. They are heat resistant, easy to wash, and the non-stick means those eggs won’t be splitting when it’s time to serve.
- Pizza scissors – Keep your costs down and avoid ordering takeaway pizza. Instead, go to a supermarket and get an oven pizza, or make your own. These scissors will make cutting your pizza effortless.
Refrigerator deodorizer – There is nothing worse than a smelly fridge. The deodoriser will remove any odours from your fridge and will eliminate mould and bacteria that linger from previous dinner leftovers.
- Cheese grater with container – Instead of spilling grated cheese all over your kitchen, get a cheese grater with a detachable container base for mess-free grating.
- Handheld steamer – No ironing board needed! This will save you loads of time and will ensure you don’t turn up to lectures looking like a complete scruff.
- Digital kitchen scale – High precision kitchen scales will help you cook the perfect dishes for dinner parties or everyday cooking.
- Kitchen blade brush – You’ll be glad that you bought this. You do not want to end up in hospital having cut yourself washing a kitchen knife used to slice an avocado. The wrap-around design will keep even the clumsiest of customers safe.
- Egg peeler – The easy peeler effortlessly cracks, peels, and removes the remaining shell from your hard-boiled egg. Simple, but effective.